Physical Therapy and Massage Therapy
Services We Offer:
- Post Op Rehabilitation
- Work injury Rehabilitation
- Sports injury Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Vestibular Therapy (for vertigo)
- Neck, back, shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, ankle, foot therapy
- Medical Massage by licensed Massage Therapist (Note: This is for work-related injuries. Only GE employees are eligible for this service)
What to Expect at Your First Visit:
The provider will talk with you first about your condition and your concerns. You may be asked to lie down for part of the examination, and you may receive treatment at this visit depending on the discretion of the provider.
What Should I Bring?
- Insurance card
- Referral information, if it applies
- *NO REFERRAL NECESSARY* unless required by insurance (Medicare and Worker's Comp require referral)
How Should I Dress?
Comfortable clothing suitable for movement, including ability to expose injured area (eg. shorts if treating a knee, tank top if treating a shoulder)
To save some time at your visit, download and print these forms and bring them on your first day!
- Denise Craven MT
- Sandy Dollriehs MT
- Jessica Iams PT, DPT, Supervisor
- Kevin Kelley PT, DPT
- Kelsi Kirk PTA
- Darren Stevens MT