Services We Offer:
- Post Op Rehabilitation
- Work injury Rehabilitation
- Sports injury Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling (See demonstration video below)
- Vestibular Therapy (for vertigo)
- Neck, back, shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, ankle, foot therapy
What to Expect at Your First Visit:
First, you will discuss your condition and concerns with the provider in order to assist them in determining the best approach. You could be asked to lie down for part of the examination. At the discretion of the provider, you may also receive treatment during the first session.
What Should I Bring?
- Insurance card
- Referral information, if it applies
- *NO REFERRAL NECESSARY* unless required by insurance (Medicare and Worker's Comp require referral)
How Should I Dress?
Comfortable clothing suitable for movement, including ability to expose injured area (eg. shorts if treating a knee, tank top if treating a shoulder)
- Kevin Kelley PT, DPT
- Dana Erhart, PT, DPT
- Jessica Iams PT, DPT, Supervisor