Personal Health Advisor
Our Personal Health Advisors, Kristen Bertke and Melissa Frampton can provide individualized wellness consultation to support lifestyle changes for health and condition management including:
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Elevate Blood Sugars and Diabetes
- Tobacco Cessation
- Stress Management
What to Expect at Your Visits:
When you meet with a Personal Health Advisor, you will discuss your desired health outcomes and establish a personalized plan including measureable behavioral goals to help with making sustainable lifestyle changes. Some biometric information may be collected during each visit including:
- Body fat percentage
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar values
Biometric and behavioral goals will be discussed and measured at each visit.
Personal Health Advisors will help to link you to a variety of health and wellness resources provided by GE, TriHealth and the Cincinnati Community. We will work to connect our integrated team of health and wellness professionals based on your needs.
You could be referred to our:
- Dietitian for a nutrition consultation
- Fitness Staff for an exercise plan
- Therapeutic services for Physical Therapy support
- Pharmacy for medication management.
- Primary Care services
Depending on your individual situation, you may be referred to other services as needed.
Manage Your Health with These Apps
- Great for all ability levels
- Tracking food, calories, exercise, large database of foods/drinks
- This app offers a solid sampling of the basics of meditation, featuring a range of exercises at varying lengths (mindfulness meditation, loving-kindness meditation, the body scan practice), ideal for short practices at work and longer sessions at home.
- Kristen Bertke
- Melissa Frampton